I have started a free-trial with at least 10 games in my Q, they were all unreleased games though except one Borderlands 2.The game took about 2-3weeks (advertisement is false, 2days?

yeah right!) to ship so that only leaves about 1-2 weeks for me to enjoy the game prior charge. I find out yesterday 10/23 that they have billed me on 10/19 as they said but i checked my bank account and i was billed on 10/22 not 10/19 and so they were trying to rip-off some days out of me.

I was told "always keep a game in Q" but i am not interested in tons to choose from instead i'm more interested in upcoming releases (which i had them already in Q weeks in advance) now they're telling me i will be billed again 11/19 without a game being sent to me.So, i'm ripped off completely and will not recieve a refund.

NEVER fool yourselves into thinking GameFly is the best gaming service, when it's the WORSE.

Review about: Gamefly Account.

Had an Experience with Gamefly?

Comments

Misha1035
Mchenry, Illinois, United States #656304

I downloaded a game from GameFly recently. I installed it following all instructions and played for a bit. I saved my 'progress' and quit the game. when attempting to play again days later I got a message saying that 'the disk may be dirty or damaged', and I was unable to play the game. I notified GameFly and got an e-mail days later advising me to notify the developer/company of the game.

Well, it's an older game and company support is no longer offered.

GameFly did NOT offer to let me download the game again or a refund.

Nice customer service, guys! I hope you go bankrupt!

We are sorry to hear about your experience.We would like to reach out to you directly and provide a resolution.

Please send an e-mail to facebook@gamefly.com and mention your message.Then, we will have a GameFly Rep contact you as soon as possible.

We look forward to assisting you, ViCiOuSV.