1.4

I saw a thread from a site that I go to on a regular basis advertising a Gamefly used game sale last week.I wanted to purchase Uncharted 4 at a cheap price.

(So I went on the Gamefly site being the first time that I purchased anything from the site). The game was on sale for $25 used so I placed the order. The funny thing is I didn't receive any tracking information but I got a order confirmation [I assumed tracking information would be email to me later]. Here it is 8 days later and I haven't received anything in the mail from Gamefly.

I spoke to two reps online and they both told me to wait 7 MORE DAYS!!!

I told the second rep that I just want a full refund and they were still insisting that I wait another 7 days.

I told her I don't want the game anymore.At this point, I'm going to purchase the game somewhere else and if it does "show" up it will get sent back to Gamefly with a refund request.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of slow shipping and long wait for new releases. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of gamefly shipping service. Gamefly needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gamefly shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gamefly. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Gamefly.

Had an Experience with Gamefly?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1238179

Try calling and speaking to a rep rather than using the chat.I had to go through the same thing today (ordered Doom on the 31st and 8 days later, still nothing) and I called support and they gave me a refund right away.

So maybe give that a shot.

I feel your pain though, I was really looking forward to playing Doom.=/